What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
Selling Your Home in Central Florida
Did you know that homes listed for sale with a Realtor sell for 19% higher than for sale by owner ?
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
The 12 Steps of Selling your Home !
- The Local Advantage- Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
- Internet Advertising- Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
- Email Campaigns- It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest. I amABR Certified (Accredited Buyer Representative). This means that I work with a lot of buyers and will be able to bring the right Qualified Buyers to view your home.
- Personal Touch- Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
- Short Sale & Foreclosure Certified- If your attorney and/or financial expert has advised you that a Short Sale is the best option for you. Contact an SFR certified Realtor to sell your home. I am an SFR Certified Realtor.
- Home Staging- Professional Homes Staging is an integral part of an aggressive marketing strategy. Even a beautifully designed and decorated home will benefit from Home Staging for sale. Home Staging is showcasing the home for broad appeal and to draw attention to the most desireable aspects of the home. The Home Stager works to remove any objections a buyer might perceive in the home. We want the buyer to love the home upon immediate curb approach and continue upon entry into the home and throughout the house. Regardless of market conditions, Home Staging is well worth the effort and investment. It can and often results in a quicker sale, a higher price.As a Professional Designer & Interior Decorator I am happy to work with my sellers to stage their home. Often we can do this by rearranging and using existing furniture and decor. My services for Home Staging are complimentary to all my sellers. Contact me for a free brochure about Home Staging.
- Professional Photographs & Media- I can't stress enough how important this it ! Most buyers are researching homes online, the photographs & tours are their first impression of your home. I only market with top quality photography. Never, never, never post photos that are dark, poorly composed and do not accentuate the positive features of your home that you want buyers to notice. I want to set your home apart so that buyers want to schedule a showing. Buyers form an opinion of your home by first viewing the photographs.
- Home Valuation- An expert home evaluation or comparative market analysis is instrumental is determining the price range of your home. It is important to carefully price the home correctly at the start. Homes that are priced too high will sit on the market and become stigmatized. Don't get the detrimental position of "chasing down the market". I will research your home value thoroughly and together we will price your home to sell right from the start.
- Strategy- Each home needs a marketing strategy. I will partner with you to form an individualized success orientated marketing strategy to reach your goals. I will stay in contact with you and keep you informed every step of the process.
- Negotiations-Here's where the magic begins ! Working with an experienced negotiator who understands how to bring the parties together and keep them together is essential. I have Ten years experience in Real Estate negotiating all types of sales. I work tirelessly for my clients to make sure that their interests are well represented during all negotiations. This is not only upon initial offer to purchase but in each step of the sale.
- It's not sold until it closes!- How often have you seen the image of an agent posting 'sold" over a for sale sign? Well the truth is that it isn't sold until all parties have closed. I am experienced at making sure the process moves along smoothly. And experienced enough to know how to solve issues as they arise. I am committed to work very closing on monitoring the closing process and involved in each step to make sure that we close the sale.
- Representation beyond Closing- My service to my clients is ongoing. Even after a sale closes I will be ready to assist on needs such as finding contractors and services, keeping you current on your neighborhood market, and assisting on any questions you may have concerning your new home or neighborhood.
Home Listing Syndication
Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
Yahoo Real Estate, Ebay Classifieds, Trulia, Zillow, Craig's List, Frontdoor, Realtor.com, Homes.com